How to Connect Mobile to TV || Smart and Normal LED TV: In this post, we will tell about the method of How to Connect Mobile to TV. We get the facility to connect mobile to TV. If we want, by connecting the mobile to the TV, we can see the mobile screen in the TV in a good way. But do you know how to connect TV to mobile? If not then this post is going to be useful for you.
In the earlier times it was impossible to connect the smartphone to all the TVs that came, but today all the smart or non-smart TVs come, in those TVs we can connect our smartphone very easily. We get to see many options to connect mobile to TV, so let us know how to connect normal TV to mobile.
How to Connect Normal TV to Mobile
In today’s time, we get to see two types of TV, one is Smart TV in which we can connect mobile to TV through WIFI or mobile’s cast option and the other is non smart TV in which mobile can be connected to TV. could. The process to do this is a little different.
When you watch a movie in mobile, it does not look that good to watch, but if you watch your phone screen in big TV, then it is also very good to watch, you can watch the screen of mobile if you want. You can also connect it to a TV, which is called screen mirroring.
There are many ways to connect normal TV to mobile, under which we can connect our mobile to normal TV. Let us know about some useful methods of how to connect Android mobile to LED TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV with USB Cable
Even if you have a normal TV, you can connect your mobile to the TV. Most of the normal LED TVs have the facility of USB port, if your TV also has the facility of USB port then you can connect your TV with mobile very easily through USB cable.
- Firstly, take a USB cable and connect it to the USB port of your LED TV, and then connect the other port of that USB cable to the charging port of the mobile.
- After connecting the USB cable with the TV and mobile, you have to turn on the option of file transfer in the mobile.
- After turning on the file transfer option, you have to turn on the TV and go to the USB option.
- Then turning on the TV and going to the USB option, the screen of your mobile will start showing in the TV. Now you will be able to watch any app or file of your mobile in TV very easily.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via HDMI
If your TV does not have the facility of USB port then you will also be able to connect your mobile to TV under Micro HDMI port. So if your TV has HDMI support then follow the below procedure..
- First you need to get a micro HDMI cable.
- You will need to connect one port of the HDMI cable to the TV’s HDMI port, and the other end of the cable to the mobile’s charging port.
- After connecting the mobile and TV via HDMI cable, you have to turn on the TV and go to the settings and open the HDMI option.
- As soon as you turn on your TV and go to Settings and turn on the HDMI option, after some time the screen of your mobile will start showing on the screen of the TV. Now you will be able to easily see the screen of the mobile in the big screen of the TV.
How to Connect Smart TV to Mobile
You must have known about how to connect normal TV to mobile, but if you use Smart TV, and you do not know how to connect mobile to Smart TV? Then for your information, let us tell you that there are many ways to connect mobile to Smart TV.
Just like in non smart TV, mobile is connected via USB cable or micro HDMI, similarly we can connect smart TV with mobile via WiFi or Bluetooth also. If you want to know about how to connect smart TV to mobile, then let us know about some useful ways to connect mobile to smart TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via WIFI
A Smart TV has almost all the features like a mobile, but still, if you want to connect your mobile to a Smart TV, you can connect the mobile to the TV via WiFi.
- First of all, you have to enable the Hotspot option by going to the settings of your mobile.
- After turning on the Hotspot in the mobile, you have to turn on the smart TV, after that by going to the WiFi option, you have to connect the hotspot of the mobile to the smart TV.
- As soon as you connect your smart TV to mobile Hotspot, your mobile will be connected to smart TV, now you will be able to share any mobile file with smart TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via Bluetooth
Just as you can connect your mobile to computer via WiFi, in the same way you can connect your smart TV to mobile through Bluetooth option. So tell about the process of connecting mobile to smart TV via Bluetooth, then it is –
- First of all you have to turn on Bluetooth in your mobile.
- After turning on Bluetooth in mobile, you will also have to turn on Bluetooth in your smart TV.
- After turning on Bluetooth in Smart TV, you have to pair the Bluetooth of Smart TV with the mobile, after which your mobile will be connected to Smart TV.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: In this post we have explained in detail About How to Connect Mobile to TV || Smart and Normal LED TV, Hopefully after reading this post you must have come to know that how to connect Normal TV to mobile and Smart TV to Smart TV. How to connect with mobile If you have any question or suggestion related to this post then you can ask us in the comment section below.