, What is PVC Aadhar Card? How to make it online || Aadhar card has become an essential document for every citizen today. Without this you cannot get the benefit of any government scheme. In such a situation, its importance is increasing day by day. This is the reason that the government body UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority of India has made a big announcement. Now UIDAI has decided to provide the facility of reprinting on Aadhar Card Polyvinyl Chloride Card (PVC). Let us tell you that this card will come very easily in wallet like ATM or Debit card.
What is PVC Aadhar Card?
PVC Aadhar card is a polyvinyl card, this card is like an ATM card. So there is no fear of water getting spoiled. Also, there is no fear of breaking it. Along with this, many security features have also been provided such as – Secure QR code, Hologram, Holder details, Holder’s photo, Print date, Aadhar logo and Issue logo are included in the card.
The most important thing is that UIDAI has started this new facility when someone’s number in your house is not registered in Aadhaar or there is no phone in his house. UIDAI has also introduced OTP facility on unregistered mobile numbers. In such a situation, any member of the family can get PVC card made for any member.
The latest Aadhar card will now come with a completely different avatar. So now, just like your ATM or debit card, you will be comfortable carrying the Aadhar card in your wallet.
How To Make PVC Aadhar Card Online
It is very easy to make this card, you can easily make this card sitting at home, for this you have to go to the official site of Aadhar card, you can apply online from it. We will tell you how to apply PVC Aadhar card online, you can follow them step by step and make your PVC card, so let’s know.
It is very easy to make this card, you can easily make this card sitting at home, for this you have to go to the official site of Uidai card, you can apply online from it. We will tell you how to apply Aadhar card online, you can follow them step by step and make your card, so let’s know.
Apply Online for PVC Aadhar Card Step-by-Step
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- Now on My Aadhar section you will see a drop menu click on “Order Aadhar PVC Card” under tab option of Get Aadhar.
- After this your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or E-16 Digit Virtual Identity Number (VID) or
- Enter the 28 digit Enrollment ID (EID). Then enter the security code.
- If your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar card, click on the checkbox next to “My mobile number is not registered”.
- Enter mobile number and click on send OTP.
- After that enter the OTP received on your phone, then click on ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and click on “Submit button”.
- Keep in mind here that you will not see the preview of card as you have ordered OTP through an unregistered mobile number.
- Now click on ‘Make Payment’ in the new page.
- After this the payment gateway page will open in which the payment option will be available through credit, debit card, net banking or UPI. Here you have to pay 50 rupees.
- After the payment is successful, receipt will be generated which can be downloaded as PDF format.
- A service request number will be sent to your phone via SMS. Aadhar before you dispatch through it
- Can check the status of the PVC card.
- You will also get an SMS containing an AWB number. After sending the Aadhaar PVC card through this number, you can track when it was sent and by when it will reach you.
Your Aadhar Card will reach the registered address within 15 working days. All the information regarding the distribution of this card will be sent through the registered mobile number.
What are the benefits of PVC Aadhar card?
- Aadhaar PVC card is completely weather proof.
- Your AADHAAR can now be ordered by Online Order.
- The printing quality of the new card is very good
- Several security features have also been added to the PVC Aadhar card, including micro text, hologram, ghost image with guillotine pattern.
- In this, instant offline verification is done through QR code.
It also has an embossed Aadhar logo, which makes the card attractive.
How much does it cost to get a PVC Aadhar card?
A person has to pay a fee of Rs 50 to print Aadhaar on a PVC card and place an order at home. If you and your family want to make it, you have to pay per person. For example, if you want to make PVC Aadhar card for 4 members of the household, then you will have to pay a fee of Rs 200.
How to Check Status of PVC Aadhar Card
First of all visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on “Check Aadhaar PVC Card Status” option under My Aadhar tab.
- Now on the next page enter the 12 digit Aadhar number and fill the security code.
- If your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar card, then next to “My mobile number is not registered”
- Click on the checkbox.
- Enter mobile number and click on send OTP.
- The status of your Aadhar PVC card will be displayed on your device screen instantly.
What is the qualification required to apply for PVC Aadhar card.
Any person who has Aadhar number can download this PVC card. In case your mobile number is not entered in the Aadhaar database, you can use your unregistered/alternate mobile number to request for a PVC card. ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ is a state-of-the-art UIDAI service that makes it easy for Aadhaar owners to print their Aadhaar records on PVC cards by paying a nominal fee.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: We have given you information about PVC Aadhar card in this article so that any person can take advantage of this facility, if you also want to take advantage of this facility then read the article till the end. Because in this article we are going to tell you how to make PVC Aadhar card? If you like our information, then you can tell us your opinion in the comment box. If you have any type of question regarding Aadhar card. Then you can ask through comment and share this information with other people. can also share. So that they can also take advantage of this facility.