What is mAadhaar Totp? How to get or get Totp from mAadhar App for Aadhar. How to download or withdraw aadhar card from m aadhaar t otp
If you use m-Aadhaar app or know anything about this app, then you must have heard the word Totp. In this post, you will be given all the information related to T OTP, so read this post carefully.
What is TOTP
This is an 8 digit OTP which is valid only for 30 seconds. If you do not use TOTP within 30 seconds, it will be wasted. T OTP is not generated randomly generated by algorithm. This code can be extracted only through mAadhaar app.
It is a matter of when such OTP is needed. It should be noted that when you take advantage of any Aadhaar service like e-Aadhaar download, Aadhar card address change etc. from UIDAI’s site, you can use TOTP instead of normal OTP (which goes to Visa on mobile number).
In simple language, TOTP is used when you do not have Aadhar card registered mobile number or there is any network issue. In all this situation, you can proceed by entering TOTP with mAadhaar app instead of Mobile OTP.
How to Generate TOTP From madhar App
- First of all install mAadhaar app on your smartphone and then follow the below steps:
- Launch the app and click on “Skip” option.
- Now, accept “I Consent” and “Continue”.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number and click on the “Next” button.
- Fill the OTP and submit.
- Now, click on “Register My Aadhaar” and set a 4 digit password.
- Enter Aadhaar number and click on “Next” option.
- Again complete mobile number OTP verification to setup your account.
- Go to the “My Aadhaar” section and type the password.
- Lastly, click on “Get TOTP” option.maadhaar-totp-generate
- Now, 8 Digit T OTP will be shown on your mobile screen.
Keep in mind that you have to complete the TOTP within 30 seconds, otherwise you will have to generate it again. For all the information related to mAadhaar app read this: What is mAadhar App? how to use it
How to Download Aadhar Card by TOTP
- To download Aadhar card, visit the UIDAI website.
- Click on Download Aadhaar option under Get Aadhaar section.
- Enter your Aadhar Number or Virtual ID Number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Enter a TOTP” button.
- Now, after reading the above process, take out the TOTP and submit it.
- Congratulations, the downloading of Aadhar card will start in just a few seconds.
Conclusion:- Today in this post of news.technogreet.com, we learned what is TOTP in mAadhaar app, how to generate TOTP, how to use TOTP, I hope you liked this post today.