What is Google Photos And How to use Google Photos – Google Photos is a service from Google, with the help of which you can store your photos, videos on Google’s servers forever, Google Photos was launched in May 2015, here you can take photos up to 16 megapixels and 1080p You can save the resolution video for free forever.
Google Photos App is in the mobile of all Android users, if you are an iOS user then you can download it from the App Store. All you have to do is make a one-time setting to save your photos for lifetime, after that every photo you click with your camera is automatically uploaded to Google Photos.
No one else can see your data in Google Photos, so you do not have to worry at all that someone else will access your data.
You can save unlimited photos and videos in Google Photos and you do not have to pay anything for this.
How to save photo in Google Photos
To use Google Photos or other Google services, you need a Google Account ie Gmail ID, if you are an Android user then your Gmail ID will already be created, if not then you can click here to Gmail Learn how to create ID.
Google Photos should be understood well first because many users do not keep some important things in mind in a hurry, due to which they lose their photos or videos. Below you have been told well how to use Google Photos, as well as some important things related to it.
Step1 – After opening Google Photos in your phone, this app has to be allowed to store photos and media from your phone, for which click on the Allow button, then click “Turn on Backup” to take a backup at the bottom. To click on the button.
Google Photos Settings
Step 2 – After clicking on the button of Backup, a new dashboard will open in front of you, there are 2 main setting options, in which first you want to upload the quality of photos and videos to Google Photos, for this there are 3 options. Original Quality, High Quality and Express
Google Photos Quality Select
Original Quality – In this, the same photo or video you click on your phone gets uploaded to Google Photos, that means if a photo is of 10MB then it will be uploaded of 10MB only, but keep in mind that in this you will get only 15 GB free. Stories are available after that and more stories have to be bought from Google.
High Quality – It has free unlimited storage, here you can store as many photos and videos as you want, in this Google’s technology compresses the photo to 16 MP, if you have any photo which is of 25 MP then it is stored here. After that, it will automatically be of 16 MP.
In this option, you can save HD video and keep it. However, there is no visible difference in the quality of the photo, just the size of the photo changes.
Express – In this option the photo is compressed up to 3 MP, with this option you can store the video in MP4 i.e. 480p.
Step 3 – In this step, you can select how many MB of your mobile data you want to use every day to upload photos or videos to Google Photos, many times it happens that you click a lot of photos but You only like a few of them and you delete them from your phone, but by then it has been uploaded to Google Photos and your data is also over a lot.
For this, you can select the option of 30 MB per day or as per your need, if you are using WiFi, then in that case it will not be applicable and all photos or videos will start backing up. You can change it later also.
Google Photos Backup
Step 4 – After doing this, your photo and video will start saving in Google Photos. By clicking on your photo in the top right corner, you can see how many photos are left to be backup, the option to delete the photos which have been saved in Google Photos is also given below, you can click on the Free up button. You can delete them from your phone by clicking on it.
Important things about Google Photos
1) Google Photos shows all the photos taken from your phone, whether that photo or video has been backed up or not, to check whether a photo or video has been backed up or not, then click on it. Click on the 3 dot, now if the backup has been done, then the option of “Delete From Device” will come in it.
Google Photos Photo Remove
2) You have to always remember the Gmail account with which you are logging in because when your mobile is broken or lost, you have to log in with the same Gmail ID to get your data back.
3) If any of your photos or videos have been backed up in Google Photos and you delete it, then you can restore it back within 60 days, for this you have to open the menu and click on the Trash button. After that, all the deleted photos will be visible within 60 days, here you can get the photo or video back by clicking on the Restore button, this is a way of Archive.
Google Photo Restore
4) The data stored in Google Photos remains as long as your Gmail ID is there, so never delete it and always remember your username.
5) In Google Photos, you get the option to select the folder of your phone, in which the photos and videos taken from the camera are automatically backed up, if you want to save any other folder in Google Photos, then above in the app Click on the 3rd line and click on the Device Folders button and select the folder to be backed up.
6) In Google Photos, you can share any photo or video with anyone, here you can also share by creating a sharing link of many photos.
7) You can also edit photos in Google Photos, Google Photos is the cheapest and secure platform to store photos online.
8) You can also give access to Google Photos to your partner and if you want, you can also set a special folder or time in which the person in front will be able to access only that much.
How to bring photos from Google Photos to Gallery
Now if you want to save your photo from Google Photos to Mobile in future, then first open that photo, then click on the 3 dot in the top right side, now you will get the option to download that photo in the phone. In Google Photos, you cannot download too many photos at once.
Frequently asked questions:-
How to find backed up photos in Google Photos?
To find out how many photos or videos have been backed up in Google Photos, as soon as you open the app, click on your Google Profile Picture, now you will be told how many photos and videos are left for backup.
In another way, you open that photo or video and click on the 3 dot above, after which if the backup has been done, then the option of Delete From Device or Download will come.
How to get back deleted photos in Google Photos?
If any of your photos or videos have been backed up in Google Photos and you delete it, then you can restore it back within 60 days, for this you have to open the menu and click on the Trash button, after which 60 All the deleted photos will be visible within the day, here you can get the photo or video back by clicking on the Restore button, there is a way of Archive.
How to bring photos from Google Photos to Gallery
First of all, open that photo, now click on the 3 dot above, after which the option to download the photo will come.
Is Google Photos Free?
Google Photos can be used by all Gmail users and it is absolutely free, unlimited photos and videos can be saved online here.
How to Use Google Photos on PC
You can also use Google Photos in computer, for this you have to open Google Photos in your browser, you can also open by clicking here – Google Photos
In computer, you can store photos or videos by clicking on Upload, apart from this you can also upload by drag & drop.
I hope that you understand well about how to use Google Photos and in future you will store your photos and videos on Google Photos only, if you have any question or suggestion, then you can reach me with the help of comment box.