Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana is for old age protection and social security of unorganized workers. They are mostly engaged as rickshaw pullers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, home-based workers, self-account workers, agriculture workers, construction workers Has happened. , beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio-visual workers or in other similar occupations. According to the Ministry of Labor and Employment, about 43.7 lakh people have joined so far through Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. Under this scheme, any Indian citizen can join, whose age is between 18 years to 40 years. Under the scheme, by making a partial contribution every month, he can become entitled to a pension of Rs 3000 for life. The special thing is that only 2 documents will be required to open an account under this scheme. Apart from this, you must have a mobile number. Read our article carefully till the end of all the information related to PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
As we have told you that the Government of India has started a pension scheme to ensure old age security for the unorganized workers, named Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Scheme. Under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the unorganized workers are mostly home based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag piers, domestic workers, washer men, rickshaw pullers and other similar occupations. Whose monthly income is Rs 15,000 per month. or less and are in the age group of 18-40 years, they are considered eligible under this.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme, under which the subscriber will get the following benefits.
Minimum Insurance Pension => Under PM-SYM every subscriber after attaining the age of 60 years will get a minimum of Rs. 3000/- per month minimum assured pension.
Family Pension => During the receipt of pension, if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary will be entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to the spouse.
If a beneficiary has made regular contributions and died due to any reason (before the age of 60 years), his/her spouse is subject to the provisions of joining and continuing or exiting the scheme after payment of regular contribution. will be entitled to exit the scheme accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for PMSYM Yojana Apply
According to the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), these are the conditions to be eligible for this scheme.
• Must be an unorganized laborer
• Entry age between 18 to 40 years
• Monthly income Rs 15,000 or less
Who Not Get Benifits
• Employed in organized sector (membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC)
• an income tax payer
Documents Required for PMSYM Yojana 2021
If you want to apply under Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, for this you will need the following documents.
• Aadhar Card
• Identity card
• Bank account passbook
• Postal address
• Mobile number
• Passport size photo
Conditions for leaving the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana midway (exit)
If you want to exit under PMSYM Yojana, then for this you have to follow the following conditions. The scheme has a flexible exit process in view of the uncertain nature of employment of workers in the unorganized sector. Which is like this –
• Only the beneficiary contribution along with the interest rate from the savings bank will be returned to the customers if they leave the scheme within 10 years.
• If the subscriber exits the scheme even after 10 years, but before attaining the age of 60 years, the accumulated interest of the beneficiary or interest from the savings bank (whichever is higher) will be refunded.
• If regular contribution is made to the plan, and the subscriber dies during the period of contribution, the spouse can continue towards the plan by making regular payments or exiting the plan to receive the beneficiary’s contribution as well as taking interest in the savings. can. Bank or accumulated interest, whichever is higher.
• If the subscriber and her spouse dies, the entire amount will be put back into the plan.
• In case the subscriber becomes permanently incapacitated, the spouse shall be able to exit or continue to exit the scheme by way of beneficiary contribution and savings bank interest or accumulated interest, whichever is higher.
• The government may impose other exit provisions as per the provisions.
Contribution towards Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan
The contribution for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Yojana is done on 50:50 basis by the customer and the central government. The contribution made by the subscriber will be auto-debited by the subscriber from his bank account or his Jan Dhan account. Based on the age of the subscriber, a predetermined amount, till she reaches the age of 60 years, should be paid to the subscriber. The same contribution is made by the government as well.
Here we are providing you the list, in which the monthly contribution made by the customer and the government is mentioned- Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana Contribution Chat PDF
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Offline Application
If you want to make your offline application under Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, then follow the steps given below.
• For this you have to first go to your nearest public service center. Here you have to submit all your required documents. like –
- Aadhar Card,
- Bank passbook,
- Mobile number etc.
• After submitting the documents to the C SC officer he will fill your Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Form.
Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana Form PDF
• From here you can also get the print of the form.
• In this way, you will easily apply offline in PMSYM Scheme.
Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Online Application
If you want to make your online application under Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, then follow the steps given below.
• For this you have to first go to the official website of Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana.
• On its home page, you have to click on the option “Click here to apply now”. Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Online Application
• On clicking, another page will open in front of you. Where you will see two options. Like shown in the picture below. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana apply
• Now you have to click on the option of “Self Enrollment” here. After this a tab will open in front of you.
• Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on “Proceed”.
• On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. PMSYM Scheme Application Form
• Here you have to enter your name, email id and captcha code.
• After filling all the information you have to click on the option of “Generate OTP”.
• Then you have to enter OTP and click on “Verify” button.
• After that the application form will open in front of you. Now you have to fill all the information asked in the form.
• After this you have to upload all the required documents and click on “Submit”.
• In this way you can easily apply online in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
• Similarly, you can also apply in Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme through CSC VLE.
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Toll Free Number
For redressal of any grievances related to the scheme, customers can contact the customer care number 1800 267 6888, which will be available on 24*7 basis (to be effective from 15 February 2019). The web portal/app will also have the facility to register complaints.
Toll Free Number – 18002676888