Aadhar card is used as an identity card of any Indian citizen. Every citizen needs Aadhar card somewhere. Whether he has to apply for a government job, to open a bank account, or to take advantage of any scheme. Aadhar card is required everywhere. But if your Aadhar card has been generated, and your address, date of birth, or name is wrong in it. Which leads to further problems. Now you do not need to panic, we are telling in this article how to change the name address in the Aadhar card, if your Aadhar card has been made, and after that any correction has to be done in it, then you can easily do it. Whose information we are giving you through this article.Adhar card me name address update kaise kare, Aadhar Card Online Update kaise kare, adhar card me photo change kaise kare
Aadhar card is used as a very important document. In which it is very important to have the right information. Now you do not need to queue up at the Aadhar card office to get the Aadhar card correction done. You can make changes in Aadhar card from your mobile or laptop. For this, you have to go to the official UIDAI uidai.gov.in and complete the aadhar correction process. Its complete information like- How can I do Aadhar Card Correction? And which documents are required to make changes in Aadhar card? We are telling you all the information through this article. If you also want to get Aadhar Card Correction done, then read the article till the end to understand the complete process.
Benefits of Aadhar card
We get the benefit of Aadhar card everywhere, so it is very necessary to make it. We are telling about the benefits of Aadhar card in the list given below.
- Aadhar card is required to apply for any government job.
- If we apply for making any document like income certificate, domicile certificate, PAN card, etc., for that also we need Aadhar card.
- Through Aadhar card, you can get facilities like government and non-government, mobile phone connection, banking etc.
- Aadhar card can be made online and correction can also be done through online medium.
- Aadhar card number varies from person to person.
- Aadhar card is finger print base.
What information can be changed in Aadhar card?
- Name ( Name, Father Name, Surname)
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Gender (Female Male)
Aadhar Card Correction Documents
To make Aadhar card and to make corrections in Aadhar card, some documents are required, which we have to prepare in advance, the information about those documents is being given below.
- Voter id
- Driving license
- Pan card
- 10th / 12th mark sheet
- Service card issued by PSU
- Ration card
- University mark sheet
- Bank account
- Credit Card
- Disability identity card
- Electricity bill of last three months
- pensioner card
- Freedom fighter card
- A written certificate by the Kshetra Panchayat Officer, District Panchayat Officer and the village head in which their signature is also there.
- Address Card by Department of Posts
- ECHS Card
How to Change Name & Address in Aadhar Card
1.how to make changes in aadhar card offline
If you want to change the address in Aadhar card then you can also change the address offline, today we are telling you the complete information about offline Aadhar card correction through this article.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Aadhar card office.
- Where you will be given a form, whatever changes you have to make in the Aadhar card.
- You fill all the information given in that form.
- After that documents are asked from you for verification, whose photo is attached with your form.
- After this your Aadhar card correction process is completed.
- And in a few days your Aadhar card arrives at your address.
2. How to Change Aadhar Card Online
If you want to get Name, Date, Address, Phone Number, Gender etc. correction done in your Aadhar card, then for this you have to go to Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) website, this website is run by Uidai – Aadhaar Card
- For this, you have to first go to the website of Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- Here you will see the home page of the website!
- Here you will be shown the login option on the home page. After clicking on it, you will have to fill the aadhar number and captcha and click on the option of send otp!
- After submitting the otp click on the login option.
- Now here you will have a lot of options shows in front of you!
- Now a new page will open here!
- As soon as you click on the login option, you will be logged into the ssup portal.
- Here you will see two options! Update Demographic Data Including Address, and another Update address by security code
- For name address or any kind of correction, your first option will be to select Update Demographic Data Including Address
- As soon as you select Update Demographic Data Including Address! Aadhar Correction options will open in front of you.
- Here you will get to see the option of Language, Gender, Address, Email, Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number. Here you can correct Language, Gender, Address, Name, Date of Birth only, not Mobile Number and Email ID!
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you want to correct the information. Correct information must be entered! And the relevant documents have to be uploaded!
- After uploading the linked document you will get Aadhar! The stipulated amount has to be paid for the update and submitted!
- The slip you get at the time of paying the amount! Keep it safe because thanks to this Slip, you will be able to check the status of your Aadhaar update in future!
How Can Check Aadhaar Status Online
How to Update Name Address Mobile in Aadhaar Card – If you have applied for your Aadhaar card and you want to see the status of your Aadhar card, then I am telling the process to be done for this, with the help of this, you can easily check the status of Aadhaar. Can see – Aadhaar Card
- For this you have to first go to the official website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On the home page, you will see the option of Check Enrollment and update Status!
- After clicking, a new page will show in front of you Aadhaar Card
- In this, you have to enter your Aadhaar Enrollment ID and Captcha Code and click on the option of Submit!
- Then the status of your Aadhar card will be shown in front of you
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Update Aadhaar Card:- Click Here