How to transfer contacts from one phone to another: Nowadays, phone makers keep launching their new phones in the market every day. In such a situation, people keep changing their phones again and again. You can easily convert saved contact number in old phone to new phone. In this article, we will show you how you can transfer your contact numbers from your old Android phone to another Android phone.
How to transfer contacts from one phone to another || Follow the steps given below
- 1. Go to Contacts on your phone. You will see 3 dots on the right side. Click on it.
- 2. After clicking on the three dots, click on the Settings option.
- 3. Click on Contact Manager.
- 4. In the above photo you can see the import export contacts. Click on it.
- 5. In the above photo you can see that you see the option of Export. click on export
- Do it.
- 6. After clicking on Export you will get
- Export contacts to
- device storage
- SD Card
- SIM 2
option will be available. If you want, you can store all your contacts on the device (in the phone). Apart from this, you can store in SD card or in any other SIM. Here I click on Device Storage.
How to transfer contacts from one phone to another
- 7. After clicking on Device Storage, a dot vcf file of all the contact numbers will be created in the file manager of your phone. open it
- 8. In the above photo you can see that you are viewing Contacts VCF file. Click on it.
- 9. After clicking on the Contacts VCF file, you will get 2 options – Device and Google. Click on the email ID from which you are logging in to Google. A copy of your contact will be sent to your email ID.
- 10. Open your email id in new phone and click on attached VCF file. You will have two options Phone and Google in front of you.
- 11. Click on Phone. Once clicked, the import process will start. In a few seconds, all the contact numbers of your old phone will be saved in the new phone.
- 12. In this way you can also transfer / copy the contacts of your old Android phone to the new Android phone.
- 13. Also there is another way. You can also copy Contacts VCF file to another SIM/SD card. When you insert that SIM/SD card in your new phone, all the contacts will be transferred to it.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: In this post you learned how to transfer contacts from one phone to another. It was explained step by step in detail. If you are facing any problem in transferring your contact then let us know in the comment section below, we will try our best to help you. If you liked our post then do share it with your friends and family. Thanks..!!