How to scan document using Mobile || In the world of smartphone nowadays many things are done by phone. One of these functions is to scan a document. Now you will be able to scan any of your documents right from your phone. Till now we used to scan our documents by going to any cyber cafe which is very expensive. But after scanning the document from the phone, you will have to pay only for taking its print out. However, if all you need to do is take a soft copy of the scanned copy, your work will be done for free. So let’s see how to scan documents from mobile.
|| How to scan document using Mobile ||
To use the mobile as a scanner, you have to do some work in your phone.
- To download the scanner app in the mobile, it is necessary to have internet.
- If you don’t have internet then you can transfer apk file from someone else.
- It is better if the quality of the phone’s camera is good.
- Do not be dark while scanning the document from the phone.
- Do not use the flashlight while scanning the document. This degrades the quality of the scan. instead of this,
- Go to a well lit place and scan the document.
After preparing keeping all the things in mind, now you can scan any document from mobile.
||How to scan document using Mobile ||
First of all you need to install document scanner app in your phone. You will find many Do Scanner apps on the Play Store, but we recommend that you use the Adobe Scan app. This app is available for free and is equipped with many features. You will be able to download this app for both Android and iPhone from the link given below.
- After downloading and installing the app, open it and give the requested app permissions.
- On the main screen of the app, click on the camera icon.
- Now the camera of your phone will be open. Take a perfect picture of your document with the camera.
- Now you have to crop the photograph taken so that unnecessary space is removed in the scan document. shown
- Move the corners to the scan area and press Option when you reach the correct area.
- Now the scanner app will scan your document and generate a nice black and white scan copy.
- If you wish, you can also save the scanned copy in color or by applying other filters.
- Now you can save this scanned document in your phone. Select Save PDF as shown at the top of the app and save your document as PDF.
- If you wish to print this scanned document, take it to a cyber cafe and print it.
Similarly, you can complete this document scanning process in just a few minutes using the phone.
How to Upload Scanned Image File or PDF File to Cloud?
By uploading the scanned document to the cloud, you will be able to open it at any time and on any computer. So that if you don’t have your phone with you then you can access your document from anywhere.
Adobe Scan app allows you to upload files for free. If you’re logged in while installing the app, all your documents will be automatically uploaded to the cloud once the scan is complete.
A good way to save your document to the cloud is to save your scanned document to your email. You send yourself an email by attaching your document to the email so that you can access it at any time.
- To do this, after scanning the document, click on Share and select the option “Email”.
- Now type your email id on the screen.
- And select the Email app. Here you can choose the default email app or the Gmail app.
- Send mail now. Your scanned document is now saved to your email account.
How to set password to scan document PDF file from mobile?
If you do not want anyone else to see the scanned document from your phone, you can enter a password on the scanned PDF file.
- Once the document is scanned, click on it and click on PDF Settings from the menu.
- Now click on “Set PDF Password”.
- Type your password and save it.
Now whenever you will open the scan document PDF file the password will be asked.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: So we hope that today’s post is “How to scan document using Mobile Full Information” If you liked this post then share the post as much as possible. If you have any question in your mind then do comment below. That’s all for today. Thanks..!!