How To Recharge Mobile With PhonePe || There are many ways to recharge internet online. You can Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL on any network. Earlier one had to go to the shop for recharge. But today recharge or bill payment has started from online app also. Digital India has changed with the advent of 3G/4G/5G networks.
Everything is being done online through the Internet. Similarly, everything is getting easier with the PhonePe app. Can do sim recharge, bill payment, bank to bank money transfer. Mail balance, internet data balance, sms pack, 3 month pack recharge all kind of recharge. You can also do any type of recharge and bill payment.
How To Recharge With PhonePe [Airtel, Jio, VI(Vodafone-Idea)]
- 1. First of all open the PhonePe app. If your mobile does not have PhonePe app. So install it by clicking on the download button given below.
- 2. After installing, open the PhonePe app (software).
- 3. After opening, click on Recharge option.
- 4. Now the full page of Mobile Recharge will open in front of you.
Play Store App :- Download
- Now the number of which you want to recharge. Enter that mobile number.
- If you want to recharge someone else’s mobile number then click on change above. not otherwise.
- Select the company name. Like- Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea etc.
- How much do you want to recharge? He entered the amount.
- The bank account you have added. Click on it.
- If you have a Debit Card (Debit Card/ATM), select it and fill in the details.
- After filling all the details click on the recharge button given below.
After clicking on the recharge button, you have to enter the UPI PIN. Then your mobile will be recharged in the SIM.
How to Recharge in Mobile with PhonePe App || the information
If you want to do free recharge from PhonePe. So you have to refer. To refer means to invite. If we want to add new customer in PhonePe. This will bring money to your PhonePe Account. Which is 50-100 rupees. meet between
To invite (refer) from PhonePe, open PhonePe. And click on Refer and Earn. But send to friends on WhatsApp. Due to which the link of your PhonePe will go to your friend. And from that link will have to be downloaded in friend’s phone.
Then PhonePe account has to be created in his phone. and 1Rs. Will have to transfer. And money will come in your phonepe account.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: So friends, we have learned in this post that all types of recharges can be done from PhonePe on Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and others. If you face any problem while recharging, then definitely ask question by commenting below. And don’t forget to share with friends. If you have any suggestion let us know. Thanks..!!