How To Recharge Mobile With Google Pay || If you are thinking of doing mobile sim recharge. So you’ve come to the right place. You must have heard about Google Pay. There are apps for Google Pay(Tez) mobiles. With which we can transfer money from bank to bank. Also payments like mobile recharge, bill payment, DTH (TV), landline, electricity, broadband, gas, water, insurance, postpaid mobile can be done.
You can recharge with Google Pay in Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and all other SIM operators. 3 Monthly packs, recharge can be done with plans like 399, 448, 446, 222, 333, 444, 449. Free unlimited calling can be recharged. Let us know – step by step
How To Recharge Mobile With Google Pay
- 1. To recharge your mobile number, open the Google Pay app.
- Note:- If you have not installed Google Pay App. And the account has not been created. So read this- How to create Google Pay Account?
- 2. Then after opening the Google Pay App, click on the New button.
- 3. Click on Mobile Recharge option to recharge.
- 4. After this enter the mobile number there. on which you want to recharge.
- 5. Click on the button below and go to Next. Click on the Continue button.
- 6. After this the details of SIM recharge of all the plans will be visible. Which plan is good? Choose that.
- 7. After this click on Proceed to pay.
Play Store App :- Download
Your mobile recharge will be successful. And your number will be recharged. And cashback offer can also be available on recharging with this app. 10 Rs. Get Rs.100 or more.
How to recharge mobile with Google Pay? You must have understood about this. In this way you can recharge both prepaid and postpaid from your mobile phone sitting at home.
How To Recharge Mobile With Google Pay || keep this in mind
In this way you can easily recharge mobile with Google Pay. All you need is an ATM card to recharge with Google Pay. And your mobile number should be linked with your bank account. With this, the bank account is automatically linked with your mobile number. And recharge, bill payment, bank to bank money transfer can also be done.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: So friends, we have learned in this post that with Google Pay, all types of recharge can be done on Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and others. If you face any problem while recharging, then definitely ask questions by commenting below. And don’t forget to share with friends. If you have any suggestion then do let us know. Thank you..!!