Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the beneficiary farmers were asked by the government to get their e-KYC done. For which a few days ago the link for how to do PM Kisan eKYC has also been released. But many farmers are not able to do Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC through this link. In this situation, a new link has been issued by the Government of India to do e-KYC for PM Kisan through CSC, through this link, how to do PM Kisan e-KYC can be done. If you also want to do this PM Kisan Aadhar e-kyc Kaise Kare, then in this article all the information related to it has been given.
If you are also a farmer and under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, an amount of Rs 2,000 is sent to the bank account of the farmers in a year i.e. 4 months, which is divided into three installments. If you also want to take advantage of the amount received under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then all of you will have to do PM Kisan e-KYC, if you do not do this work, then the money you get will be closed by the government. Will be given.
What is PM Kisan Aadhar e-kyc?
PM Kisan e-kyc Kya Hai: What is PM Kisan Aadhaar ekyc? First of all we should understand this in detail. Let us tell you that Aadhaar eKYC is a paperless eKYC process. The full form of E KYC is Electronics Know Your Customer, in which the biometrics of a person is calculated from the characteristics present in his base database. For example, it is verified by matching fingerprints, iris of eyes or Aadhaar OTP.
OTP on the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card is adopted for completing the e-KYC. Using one of these methods, proof of identity (ID proof), address proof and other information of a person are taken.
How to do PM Kisan Aadhar e-kyc
- PM Kisan’s Aadhaar KYC PM Kisan Aadhar e-kyc Kaise Kare For this, first of all you have to go to PM Kisan Portal whose link is given below.
- In this, you will get two options, in which first you can do KYC by yourself and in the second way you can do your ekyc from CSC.
- If you want to do KYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by yourself, then for this your mobile number should be linked in your Aadhar card. If mobile number is not linked in your Aadhar card, then in this condition you can get your ekyc done by giving your biometric through CSC.
How to do PM Kisan E-KYC by Using Adhar Card at Home
- To do e-KYC of PM Kisan by yourself, first of all you have to open PM Kisan Portal i.e. their official website.
- After this click on the option of e-kyc. How to do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ekyc
- Enter your Aadhaar number here and then enter the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- After that OTP message will be sent to that number which you have to enter it and submit the final.
- After this your EKYC process will be completed.
By following these procedures mentioned above, all of you can do EKYC of your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana sitting at home, whose complete process we have told you, now let’s talk that if mobile number is not linked in your Aadhar card then this In this situation, you will have to do your ekyc from CSC, whose process is given below.
How to do PM Kisan E KYC at CSC Center
- To do online E KYC through CSC, first you have to click on For Online EKYC from the link given below.
- After clicking on it a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your CSC User ID and Password.
- After that you have to click on Login option.
- After logging in to this, you will be able to do PM Kisan E KYC through online.
How to Check PM Kisan Aadhar eKYC status
To check whether the EKYC of PM farmer is done or not, follow the above procedure to check his Aadhar e-kyc status, then if your EKYC has been done then in the last you will be told that Aadhar E-kyc Already Submitted means It is that your Aadhar E-Kyc has been completed, you do not have any need to do Aadhar E-Kyc anymore.