PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List | PM Kisan Yojana List 2021 | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Kisan 8th Installment | PM Kisan Status | Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List | Kisan Samman Nidhi List 9th Installment
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are given a total assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 installments of Rs 2000 every year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme in his last budget. Under this, farmer families with land up to 2 hectares are being given assistance at the rate of Rs 6,000 per year. If this money has not arrived in your account yet, then do not worry at all. For this, you just have to call a number and you have to give your details there. After calling this number, you will be transferred to your Samman Nidhi account. Released the eighth installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN). Under this, Rs 19,000 crore was transferred to the accounts of 9.5 crore farmer families.
ये भी पढ़े
Under PM Kisan Samman Yojana, the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment comes between December 1 and March 31, while the second installment is transferred from April 1 to July 31, and the third installment is transferred to the account of farmers between August 1 and November 30. Due to disturbances in the bank accounts of many farmers, they could not get the installment of ₹ 2000. Such farmers should rectify the discrepancies in their accounts. Due to the difference in your Aadhar number, account number or even bank details, many times money is not transferred to the accounts.
Status check process step by stepPm Kisan 9th Installment Status check process step by step
️ ➡️First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan, Pmkisan.gov.in.
️ ➡️ As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, on the home page you will see the Farmers Corner option, under which you will have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status, as you can see below
➡️ On clicking on the option of ️ Beneficiary Status, a new page will open in front of you,
️➡️ Here you will enter the information of Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number whatever you have and click on the button of Get Data.
️➡️ As soon as you click on the button of Get Data, the information about PM Kisan Beneficiary Status will open in front of you and here you will be able to easily see what is your PM Kisan 9th Installment Status, and which has come in your account or has come now.
PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana 2021
Since the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, five major changes have taken place in it. If you know about them then you will be in profit. Those who keep this information updated helps them to avail benefits of Rs 6000 annually. So far 10 crore 10 lakh farmers have been registered under the scheme. The sixth installment of Rs 2000 will start coming in the bank accounts of all these farmer brothers from August 1.
1. Kisan Credit Card: Now Kisan Credit Card (KCC-kisan credit card) has also been added to the PM Kisan scheme. This has been done so that the process of making KCC is speeded up. That is, to whom the government is giving Rs 6000, it will be easy to get KCC made. At present, about 7 crore farmers have KCC, while the government wants to include 2 crore more people as soon as possible and provide them loans up to Rs 3 lakh at 4 per cent.
2. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana: If a farmer is taking benefit of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi, then he will not have to provide any document for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana. Because the complete document of such farmer is with the Government of India. Under this scheme, farmers can choose to contribute directly from the benefits received from the PM-Kisan scheme. This way he will not have to spend money directly from his pocket. 6000 will be deducted from his premium.
3. Facility of self-registration to farmers: The Modi government has taken the method of self-registration to increase the number of its beneficiaries. Whereas earlier registration had to be done through Lekhpal, Kanungo and Agriculture Officer. Now if the farmer has revenue record, Aadhar card, mobile number and bank account number, then he can register himself by going to the farmers corner on (pmkisan.nic.in).
4. Facility to know the status yourself: After registration, whether your application is accepted or not, you do not need to go to any office to know how much installment money has come in your account. Now by visiting PM Kisan Portal, any farmer can get status information by entering his Aadhaar, mobile and bank account number.
5. Aadhar Card Mandatory: To take advantage of this scheme, the government was asking for Aadhar Card from the very beginning. But there was not much pressure about it. Later it was made mandatory. The exemption for linking farmers’ Aadhaar in the scheme was not extended after November 30, 2019. This was done so that only eligible farmers get the benefit.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility And Requirements
The benefit of PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana will not be available in the following situations.
- If any member of the family is or has held a constitutional post.
- Present or former minister in the government, member of Rajya Sabha or Lok Sabha, present or former mayor of Municipal Corporation etc.
- Present or former officers and employees of the Central or State Government.
- Retired employees who get monthly pension of more than ₹ 10000.
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants.
PM kisan samman nidhi scheme 2021 documents required
Appropriate documents are necessary to apply for PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana.
- The farmer should have a permanent residence certificate ie domicile certificate of residence in India.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmer should have a form of his land so that it can be known how much land the farmer has.
- The farmer should have a copy of the passbook of his bank account.
How to Apply PM Kisan samman nidhi scheme Online
If you have applied to take advantage of this scheme and now want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, then the government has now provided this facility online for you. You can check the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Farmers can also download and fill the above given form online. For that farmers have to follow the following steps given below.
- Open the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to the menu bar on the home page and click on ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Here click on ‘New Farmer
- Registration’ from the drop down list.
- Go to the link of ‘Beneficiary List’ here.
- After this, enter the details of the asked state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- After filling the details click on Get Report and get complete details.
Check Payment status and Registration online
For information about the current status of PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana or apply online, the link is given below. You can check your current status by opening the link given below.
To know the application status of PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana, click on the link given below: Click Here
Click on the link given below for online form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : Click Here
To see the complete village list of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, click on the link given below: Click Here