ωE-Shram Portal Registration Process | What is e-Shram Portal | Services of e-Shram Portal | Schemes of e Shram Portal | Dashboard of e-Shram Portal | e-Shram Portal Helpline Number | About e-Shram Portal | e-Shram Portal Kya Hai | e-Shram Portal in Hindi
E-Shram Portal: E-Shram Portal has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India to provide assistance to the workers, protect their rights and their welfare. This portal has been released by the central government, whose main objective is to create a database of unorganized workers. On the basis of this database, work will be done by the government by providing assistance to the workers through the schemes and taking them forward. In this article, we will provide you complete information about the E-Shram Portal such as how to register on the portal, the goal of starting the portal, who can take the benefits, what benefits will be available, documents for registration of labor card online. how to update and will share other important information.
What is e-shram portal
Ministry of Labor and Employment has developed eSHRAM portal to create a national database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW). Through this portal, all the workers of the country will be connected together and on the basis of the data received from the portal, ambitious plans will be prepared for them so that they can develop. This portal will contain the details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill type and family details etc. to maximize their employability and extend the benefits of social security schemes to them. This is the first national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers etc. Shramik card will be given to all the registered workers.
Objectives of e-SHRAM Portal
Talking about the purpose of e-shram portal, its main objectives have been kept as follows-
• To provide social security to the unorganized workers and to improve the implementation of social security schemes.
• Integration of social security schemes to be administered by the Ministry of Urban Development.
• Through this portal all categories of workers such as hawkers, ie those who sell their goods by roaming here and there, foreign workers, local workers and all other types of workers will be organized i.e. the work of keeping them together.
• This portal does not provide registration facility to laborers registered under EPFO and ESIC.
• The portal was initially started for foreign workers but gradually local laborers also showed interest and ensured their registration.
• Through this portal, database will be ready in future for epidemics like corona.
• Accidental insurance up to 2 lakh will be given to the registered laborers on the portal.
• If the workers registered on the portal suffer loss or death in the form of complete disability in any kind of accident, then insurance up to 2 lakh is given.
• If there is a partial disability, an insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh is given.
Workers covered under e-shram portal
• Nirvana worker
• Migrant workers
• Street vendors
• Domestic workers
• Agricultural labor
• Gig and platform workers
• Other unorganized workers
Who is an unorganized laborer?
India comes at number two in terms of the largest population in the world. In India’s large population, more than 38 crore population comes in the unorganized sector. Workers working in such a vast unorganized sector such as MNREGA workers, street vendors, migrant workers, mid-day meal workers, load-carrying workers, brick kiln workers, municipal workers, rickshaw pullers, Washers, domestic workers, landless and agricultural laborers, construction workers, laborers working in beedi industry, ASHA and Anganwadi workers etc.
Eligiblity For Registration on E-Shram Portal
• Age limit should be between 16 to 59 years to register.
• Should not be funded in any way by EPFO/ESIC or NPS or Govt.
• The person to be registered should not be a Government servant.
• The worker does not pay income tax.
• Must be self employed or wage worker.
• A laborer working in the unorganized sector can register.
• Apart from this, laborers doing home based work can register.
Documents Required for Registration
• Aadhar card
• Mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card.
• Account holder worker’s bank account passbook
• IFSC Code of Bank Account
How to Register On E-Shram Portal | Process of Registration on e-Shram Portal
• You can register through CSC center and through official website.
• If you have to register through CSC center then you have to take all the necessary documents with you.
• For the process of registering through the official website, follow the steps given below-
• First of all you have to go to the official website.
• After this this type of page will open in front of you.
• Now you have to click on the option of “Register on E-Shram”.
• After this this type of view will come in front of you.
• Now you have to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card of the worker.
• After that you have to enter the captcha code given below.
• After this, the worker has to select the option of yes or no about whether he is taking benefits on EPFO and ESIC.
• Now you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
• Now you have to enter the OTP number sent to your registered number and submit.
• After this you have to enter the Aadhaar number of the worker.
• Now the option of eye iris / fingerprint or OTP etc. will appear for verification of Aadhaar, you have to submit by selecting the appropriate option as per your convenience.
• Now you have to complete the further process according to the selection of the option.
• After this the details of the worker will come, which are given in the Aadhar card.
• Now you have to fill the complete form whose five steps are given-
• Personal information
• Address Details
• Income and education related information
• Occupation (money and skill)
• Bank account details
• You have to fill the information carefully in each step and then click on Save and Continue are full.
• Now you have to enter the OTP sent to the worker’s mobile number, after that tick the box of self-declaration and submit the final.
• Now the labor card of the worker will appear on your screen, which you can print.
Updating Information on e-shram Portal
If you have already applied online for E-Shramik Card and some mistakes have come in your E-Shramik Card then you can update E-Shramik Card for the same.
• To update e-shramik card online, you have to first go to the official website.
• After that you have already registered on the home page? Update option will appear.
• You have to click on this option, after that you will see a new page.
• On this page, you have to enter your already registered mobile number and click on the option of Send OTP.
• Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you have to enter and submit.
• Now all your information will come in front of you, you can update.
• In the end, the OTP will come again on the mobile number, which you have to enter and submit.
• Now you can print your new e-Shramik Card.
Social Security Welfare Schemes on E-Shram Portal
• Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
• Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021
• Atal Pension Yojana 2021
• Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
• Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
• National Pension Scheme 2021
• Public Distribution System (PDS) / One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)
Eligibility for health insurance scheme
• The weaver should be an Indian citizen.
• The weaver earns at least 50% of his income from weaving handlooms.
• Both men or women can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of Weavers Health Insurance Scheme
• Beneficiaries will be given a benefit of Rs 15,000 which can be used for health services.
• Rs 2500 for first 2 children for maternity benefit.
• Rs 75 for eye treatment.
• Rs.250 for eye glasses.
• Rs 4000 for residential hospitalization.
• Assistance amount Rs 15000 before and after hospitalization.
• Rs 500 for child coverage.
• Out Patient Department (OPD) and per disease limit – Rs 7500.
• Rs.4000 for Ayurvedic and Homeopathy.
National Social Assistance Program (NSAP)- Old Age Protection
• The beneficiary should be an Indian citizen.
• The applicant has very little or no fixed means of earning himself or his family.
• Central assistance amount at the rate of Rs.300 to Rs.500 for different age group.
• Monthly pension assistance amount from Rs.1000 to Rs.3000 at the state level.
National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
• Must be an Indian citizen.
• Safai Karamcharis who are manual scavengers.
• Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the workers falling under this category.
Employment Schemes on E-Shram Portal
• MGNREGA Scheme
• Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana (DDUAY)
• Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana 2021
• Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
• Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
• Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Gramin Kaushal Yojana (DDU-GKY)
e-shram Registration Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem while applying online for e-shram card or registering on e-shram then you can contact on e-shram helpline number.
E-Shram Contact Number :- 14434
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion:– In this article, we have given you how to apply for e-shramik card online, update e-shramik card, generate new e-shram card, documents for e-shramik card, benefits of e-shramik card and other important Tried to give information If you have any question related to E-Shramik Card then you can ask in comment box.