e-Dhara is an online platform introduced by the government of Gujarat in India to manage land records in a digital format. It is a part of the National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) and aims to make land records easily accessible to the public, reduce fraudulent activities related to land transactions, and improve transparency in the land administration system.
e-Dhara is a web-based system that enables citizens to access their land records and property details online. It also provides a unique 7/12 extract, which is a document that contains all the details about the landowner and their property, such as land area, location, type of soil, crop details, etc. This extract is used as proof of ownership and is required for various transactions related to the land, such as buying or selling, taking loans, etc.
Overall, e-Dhara has simplified the process of accessing land records in Gujarat and has reduced the time and effort required for citizens to obtain important documents related to their property.
Benefits of e-Dhara
There are several benefits of e-Dhara, the online land records management system in Gujarat, India. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Transparency: e-Dhara has improved transparency in the land administration system by making land records easily accessible to the public. Citizens can view their land records and property details online and verify the information provided.
- Time-saving: The system has reduced the time and effort required to obtain land records and property details. Previously, citizens had to visit government offices and wait in long queues to get their land records, but now they can access them online in a matter of minutes.
- Efficiency: e-Dhara has made the process of managing land records more efficient. It has reduced the chances of errors and fraudulent activities related to land transactions.
- Accuracy: The online platform ensures that land records are accurate and up-to-date. Any changes made to land records are reflected in the system immediately, ensuring that the information provided is reliable.
- Cost-effective: e-Dhara has reduced the cost of managing land records as it eliminates the need for physical storage of land records and reduces the use of paper.
e-Dhara has made it easier for citizens to access their land records and property details, reduced the time and effort required to obtain them, and improved the efficiency, accuracy, and transparency of the land administration system.
Features of E-Dhara Postal
Some of the key features of e-Dhara, the online land records management system in Gujarat, India, are as follows:
- Online access: The system provides citizens with online access to their land records and property details. They can view and download documents like the 7/12 extract, which is proof of ownership of the land.
- Unique Identification Number: Every land record is assigned a Unique Identification Number (UIN) for easy identification and retrieval.
- Digitization of Records: The system digitizes land records and makes them available online, reducing the need for physical storage of land records.
- Quick Search: e-Dhara allows users to perform a quick search of land records by entering details such as the owner’s name, survey number, or property location.
- Map-based search: The system also provides a map-based search option that allows users to locate their property on a map and view its details.
- Integration with other systems: e-Dhara is integrated with other systems like the Revenue Court Management System (RCMS) and the National Informatics Centre (NIC) database, making it easier to access and manage land records.
- Online Payment: The system allows users to pay for land-related services online, reducing the need for physical visits to government offices.
- SMS alerts: e-Dhara sends SMS alerts to citizens when their land records are updated or when they apply for any land-related services.
e-Dhara provides citizens with an easy and convenient way to access and manage their land records and property details. The system is designed to be user-friendly and provides several features that make it efficient and effective in managing land records.
How to Use e-Dhara Portal
To use the e-Dhara portal to access your land records and property details in Gujarat, India, you can follow the steps given below:
Step-1: Visit the official website of e-Dhara (https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/) in your web browser.
Step-2: On the homepage, you will find options to search for land records by entering details such as the owner’s name, survey number, or property location.
Step-3: Select the search option that suits you and enter the required details.
Step-4: Click on the “Search” button, and the system will display a list of land records that match the search criteria.
Step-5: Click on the record that you want to view, and the system will display the land details, including the 7/12 extract.
Step-6: You can download and print the 7/12 extract, which serves as proof of ownership of the land.
Step-7: If you need to apply for any land-related services, such as a mutation or transfer of ownership, you can click on the “Services” option on the homepage and select the service that you require.
Step-8: You will be directed to the online application form for the selected service, where you can enter the required details and submit the form.
Step-9: You can make the required payment for the service online, and the system will generate an acknowledgement receipt.
Step-10: You can track the status of your application using the acknowledgement receipt number.
e-Dhara is a user-friendly online platform that makes it easy for citizens to access and manage their land records and property details. The portal provides several features and services that can be easily accessed and used to manage land-related activities.
FAQs- Related to e-Dhara Portal Gujarat
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to e-Dhara, the online land records management system in Gujarat, India:
What is e-Dhara?
e-Dhara is an online platform that provides citizens with access to their land records and property details in Gujarat, India.
What services can I avail through e-Dhara?
You can access your land records and property details, as well as apply for services such as mutation or transfer of ownership through e-Dhara.
Can I access e-Dhara from my mobile device?
Yes, you can access e-Dhara from your mobile device by visiting the official website of e-Dhara in your web browser.
Is there any fee for accessing land records through e-Dhara?
No, there is no fee for accessing land records through e-Dhara. However, there may be fees associated with some of the land-related services that you apply for through the platform.
How can I check the status of my application submitted through e-Dhara?
You can check the status of your application by using the acknowledgement receipt number that you receive after submitting the application.
Is e-Dhara available in languages other than English?
Yes, e-Dhara is available in multiple languages, including Gujarati and Hindi, to cater to citizens who may not be comfortable with English.
What if I face technical issues while accessing e-Dhara?
If you face any technical issues while accessing e-Dhara, you can contact the helpline number provided on the website or reach out to the nearest e-Dhara center for assistance.
Is e-Dhara available in all districts of Gujarat?
Yes, e-Dhara is available in all districts of Gujarat, and citizens can access their land records and apply for land-related services through the platform from anywhere in the state.
Conclusion:- e-Dhara is a powerful and user-friendly online platform that provides citizens with easy access to their land records and property details in Gujarat, India. The platform has digitized land records and made them available online, making it easier for citizens to access and manage their land-related activities from anywhere in the state. With features like online payment, map-based search, and SMS alerts, e-Dhara has streamlined the process of managing land records and applying for land-related services. Overall, e-Dhara is a valuable tool for citizens and has helped to make the management of land records more efficient, transparent, and accessible.