Digital Gujarat Portal Online Registration: Hello friends, today’s post is about “Digital Gujarat Portal Online“. If you are a resident of Gujarat. So a very profitable portal has been started for you by the government named Digital Gujarat Portal Online. So let’s see all the information about Digital Gujarat Portal Online – Digitalgujarat.gov.in. What and how much benefit you will get with the help of this portal. Along with this, also know the online registration process.
As it will be known that due to the increase of corona lock down across the country, migrant workers/laborers and students are getting upset, who are still stuck in other states. The crisis of Corona is not taking its name to stop even as the lock down increases in the country. In such a situation, the trapped people are facing a lot of problems in food, lifestyle and routine. The people trapped in the lock down have appealed to the government to allow them to return to their respective homes and start necessary facilities. For which every state government is making various schemes.
Digital Gujarat Portal Online Registration
Digital Gujarat Portal Online Registration – Keeping in mind the convenience of all the citizens of the state, the Government of Gujarat has made all the services online. For this the Government of Gujarat has started Digital Gujarat Portal Digitalgujarat.gov.in. With the help of this government portal, all citizens of the state can avail all types of services and all government schemes of Gujarat online without having to sit at home in any government office. Like Gujarat New Ration Card, Residence Certificate, Senior Citizen Certificate, Widow Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. You can apply online for all these certificates.
How to register under Digital Gujarat Online Portal?
Friends, before using Digital Gujarat’s online services, you have to register yourself in Digital Gujarat. You can use the online services given here only after registering. If you want to register online on this Digital Gujarat Portal then you have to follow below steps. for example-
- First of all you have to visit its official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website you have to click on the ‘Login’ button shown above.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the link given below ‘Click for New Registration (Citizen)’
- Then the online registration page will open in front of you. In which you have to fill the following details, such as:
- Aadhar number
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Enter the password again
- Enter Security Code
- After filling all these details carefully you have to click on the ‘Save’ button given below.
Online Service Delivery Steps for Digital Gujarat Portal
Steps for Online Service Delivery under this Portal:
- Citizen: Visit the Common Service Portal https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
- Online Registration: UID Authentication Email SMS Verification Basic Details Upload Documents.
- Service Request: Apply online for the service.
- Make Payment: Online payment facility.
- Approval Process: Verification of uploaded documents and other details provided by the citizen.
- Service Delivery: Service delivery through postal delivery counters.
Online services offered by Digital Gujarat Portal
- Application for new/duplicate ration card
- Application for ration card member guardian
- Add/delete name in ration card
- Application for domicile certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
- Character certificate
- Economically backward certificate.
- SC/ST Certificate [Panchayat]
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for Central Govt.
- Income certificate.
- Farmer certificate.
- Renewal of arms license for crop protection.
- Higher Education Scheme / Fellowship Scheme.
- Research Fellowship.
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
Apart from this, you can also take advantage of many other types of services online. Such as online application for PAN card / Voter ID / Driving license etc. You can take all this facility online through This Portal.
Digital Gujarat Helpline Number: 1800-233-5500
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: Friends, we hope that from this post of ours, you must have got the information related to Digital Gujarat Portal. If you want to ask any information and question related to this, then you can ask us by commenting. We will try our best to assist you. Stay connected to our website to stay updated with all the schemes of the government and prime minister. Thanks..!!