How to Check Aadhaar Card Updat Status – As you all know how important Aadhaar card has become for us, it works as an ID card for us. Along with this, Aadhaar card also acts as a proof of residence for us. You know that sometimes there is a mistake while making the Aadhaar card like in the name, date of birth or in any other which we rectify and update. So you can know through this article that whether your Aadhaar card is updated or not, all the information has been given.
If you want to see the status of your Aadhaar card update, then you can check through this article so that you will know whether your Aadhaar has been updated or not. You can take advantage of many government schemes through Aadhaar card, but if there is any mistake in it, your application gets rejected. That’s why you must update your Aadhaar so that you can take advantage of all government schemes. All the information to check the status of Aadhaar Card Update is given below, please see it.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Update Status Online
- If you want to see the status of Aadhaar update, then first you have to go to its official website, from which its home page will open in front of you.
- You will see many options in its home page, in which you have to select the option of Check Aadhaar Update Status under Update Aadhaar.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the Enrollment ID or SRN Number and enter the captcha code.
- After entering the captcha code, select the submit button given below, which will open the complete information of Aadhaar card on your computer screen.
- In this you can see whether your Aadhaar Card has been updated or not and can get information related to it.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of Aadhaar update online.
Why is it necessary to update Aadhaar card?
Aadhaar card is an important document for us which is useful everywhere like school, job, bank or other government work. That’s why it is necessary to have all the information correct in it because wrong information will not benefit you. That’s why it is necessary to update Aadhaar card.
How to update aadhar card offline?
To update Aadhaar card offline, you have to visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. There you can update any information of Aadhaar card.
How to check Aadhaar Card Update Status?
To see the status, first you have to go to uidai.gov.in, after that you can see the status of Aadhaar card update by going to Check Aadhar Update Status.
How to know whether Aadhaar card is updated or not, we have given you all the information in detail in our article so that you can check whether Aadhaar is updated or not. If your Aadhaar is correct then you can see any information through your Aadhaar card like bank related information or government schemes information. So you must check the status.
We have given you all the information about how to know whether Aadhaar has been updated or not through our article, hope you have understood all the information very well. If you want to get more information related to such Aadhaar, then you will get it from this website, then you must have a look. After viewing this article, share it, thank you.
Conclusion:- To know How to Check Aadhaar card update Status, first of all open the government’s website uidai.gov.in. After this select the option of Check Aadhaar Update Status. Then enter the enrollment ID and captcha code in the next page and submit. After this, the complete information of Aadhaar card will come in front of you. In this you can see the aadhar card update status information.